WRITTEN BY AN ANIMATOR -
This blog is created to document and inspire all involved in bringing life to characters and inanimate objects. We cover everything from computer generated animation, VFX, stop motion and even puppets. To conact me email angie @ thinkinganimation dot com
If you like this blog you might like my other blog?
- ► 2013 (306)
- Simon's Cat in 'Icecapade'
- Flex Feather System for Autodesk's Maya
- Every 3D Movie
- ianimate Student Showcase - Richie Prado
- Understand Music
- CG Memes
- Rise of the Guardians [Behind The Scenes]
- "FLIGHT": CRASH SEQUENCE EFFECTS
- Understanding Unions: The Good, The Bad & Ugly
- Great Walk Cycle Reference - Endless Reference
- Despicable me - Merry Christmas!
- Flying Lotus - Tiny Tortures
- Creating the Handmade World of ParaNorman -- Stop ...
- Monkey And The Rabbit
- The Countdown Thing
- Black Eyed Peas / DIRTY BIT
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2011 (151)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (181)
- ► 2008 (235)
- ► 2007 (240)
- Buy The Book!
- Student Spotlight
- VFX News
- Chapter Summaries
- Walk Cycles
- Acting for Anims
- Career Advancement
- Jobs In Cali or Remote
- Student Testimonials - Angie Jones Instructor IAnimate
- iAnimate Classes - Instructor Angie Jones
- iAnimate WS4 and WS5 Student Reel 2013